Benefits of NDIS Housing Providers
The NDIA is working toward breaking down barriers and enabling people with disabilities to choose where and with whom they live.
Housing and living arrangements can influence our quality of life and can be influenced by:
- how close we want to live to friends and family
- where our children can go to school
- whether we can find work or transport options nearby
- the type of community we want to live in, and
- whether we can access public spaces, activities and services.
A well-designed house in the right location can allow for more independent living arrangements, increased community connection and access to informal supports.
Why would I want to use a NDIS Plan Manager?
NDIS participants who choose Plan Management can benefit in a number of ways:
- You can choose supports from non-NDIS registered providers such as a gardener, cleaner or organisations and therapists who have chosen not to register.
- You don’t have to use the NDIS Portal.
- You have a partner helping you to navigating the NDIS and ensure you get the most of your plan.
- You have most of the choice and control of Self-Management without the administrative burden.
- The funding for Plan Management is in addition to other supports.
Plan Management Simplified
What should I put on
How long does it
take to get paid?
Please send through your bank account details along with a copy of the invoice/receipt and the participants name to our team.