What is NDIS Housing Investment
At Care Plan Management, we help you invest in NDIS investment property that enables participants to benefit from Specialist Disability Accommodation.
The NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) was designed to change the way in which people with disabilities and their families in Australia receive government support, by providing funding directly to individuals rather than through state governments or other organisations.
A key component of the NDIS is the provision of Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA), which is housing designed specifically for NDIS participants who require specialised living arrangements.
As part of the specialist disability accommodation innovation plan, private and corporate investors are now able to participate in the SDA market, in order to grow the number of specialist dwellings that are developed and built across the country.
Why would I want to use a NDIS Plan Manager?
NDIS participants who choose Plan Management can benefit in a number of ways:
- You can choose supports from non-NDIS registered providers such as a gardener, cleaner or organisations and therapists who have chosen not to register.
- You don’t have to use the NDIS Portal.
- You have a partner helping you to navigating the NDIS and ensure you get the most of your plan.
- You have most of the choice and control of Self-Management without the administrative burden.
- The funding for Plan Management is in addition to other supports.
Plan Management Simplified
What should I put on
How long does it
take to get paid?
Please send through your bank account details along with a copy of the invoice/receipt and the participants name to our team.